Sunday, January 31, 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

For 2010 I said that I was going to blog more. Hopefully update the site with at least one post a day, as many thoughts as I have I am sure that I can do more however sometimes time just doesn't allow it. I am currently working on my blog site t-shirts in hopes of gaining a larger traffic flow to the site. In doing so I am aware that I will have to blog daily in order to keep that increase rising and steady. I finally figured out the name for the new company and the mission behind it and I am so excited. I have never felt more compelled and drawn to a cause. I know in my heart that this is going to be great. I have been writing quite a few stories in my notebook during the day when I am at work so I will be updating the blog with those very soon. So please bear with me......135th and Lenox is under some major construction!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment