Saturday, January 9, 2010

"FRUSTRATED"

I've been reading my blog posts lately and I feel like I am getting boring. My blog has gone from R-rated to damn near G! So I have to question my talent, am I losing it? Am I losing touch with my inner creativity or is life just happening and I truly don't have the time to actually put the needed thought and effort into my stories like I used to? Whatever the reason I am frustrated! Writing is my form of stress release, whether it's a short erotic story, an article for the paper or a letter to a friend writing is what I do. Somebody, if anybody who may be reading this probably could care less what I am talking about right now, but I am frustrated. I am searching deep within myself to find my niche' and I just can't seem to grasp a hold of it. I have no idea what to do! Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment