Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year New ME

It has been almost 6 months since I last blogged. I had been knocked off my center which ultimately caused a serious writer's block. But I am slowly coming back into my own as not only a woman but as a writer, I am finding my inspiration and my muse once again. I don't believe in making resolutions I do however believe in making changes. So with that said, I have vowed to blog weekly if not daily as time allows, I will take steps towards being the person that I was born to be, I will make the changes needed to become a better mother and ultimately I will NOT change to be anyone else's ideal of what and who I should be. I've always said that I was going to change the world, even I know that in order to change the world I must first change myself. To be continued.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment