Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Black Love...Makes my Soul Happy

Florida and James Evans...for richer or for poorer.
I remember having a conversation with a friend last year in regards to not just relationships but black relationships. There was only one way for me to describe the way black love (TRUE black love) makes me feel. "It makes my soul happy". So I wanted to give you some of my favorite couples that truly make my soul do the happy dance. These couples, wheather ficticious or real prove that there is a such thing as soul mates, or that one person that you can't imagine your life without.

This is one of my all time favorite pictures of President Obama and Michelle. During his campaign she was with him every step of the way. This photo shows her love and dedication for her husband. Amazing..

Dr. King and Coretta...enough said.

Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee, their story is one of true love. People don't believe in "Till death due us part" anymore, Ruby did..

0 comments:

Post a Comment