Wednesday, July 7, 2010

'WOMAN TO WOMAN"


"Hello, may I speak to Barbara? Barbara, this is Shirley. You might not know who I am, but the reason I am calling you is because I was going through my old man's pockets this morning. And I just happened to find your name and number. So woman to woman I don't think it's being any more than fair to call you, and let you know where I'm coming from.Now Barbara, I don't know how you're gonna take this. But whether you be cool or come out of a bag on me, you see it doesn't really make any difference. But it's only fair that I let you know that the man you're in love with, He's mine, from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. The bed he sleeps in and every piece of food he eats you see I make it possible. The clothes on his back Ha ha, I buy them, the car he drives I pay the note every month. So I'm telling you these things to let you know how much I love this man and woman to woman I think you'll understand just how much I'll do to keep him." (After growing up and understanding exactly what Shirley was saying she sounded rather silly but hey I guess she made her point cause Barbara didn't say a word)

Any woman that is content being in Barbara's place in my opinion considers herself to have a very low self worth and a lack of respect for not only herself but the female species. I personally despise any woman who is happy being in that position. However there is a catch to being the "other woman". In today's society it is hard to find a man that does have a child or children. We all know what comes along with the man and his children, a baby mama! (which is a term that I hate by the way! I mean who honestly is content being a baby mama? What happened to wanting to be a wife?) Anywho, for some reason women today have this fabricated notion that because you have a baby with someone they are tied down to you for life. This is the dumbest thing a woman can force herself to believe, I just can't see how someone could be this naive and selfish. When a "baby mama" doesn't get her way with her child's father what is her vice? That's easy she uses the child to control the relationship even though there is no relationship. "I don't want my son around that bitch!" Really? Why she gotta be all that? Or they pull the okey doke and make sure they hang around the family of the "baby daddy" every time they drop the child off just to monitor what the father is doing or who he is seeing. (these are actions and signs of pure desperation) As a woman, you can't help but sympathize with the poor girl because she is doing her best, pulling all her tricks out the bag to make sure he does move on and is just as miserable as she is. On the other hand you want to beat the afterbirth out of the girl for making you miserable right along with her ass. A real woman who is confident within herself and down for her man is going to stick it out and maintain a level head, but it's only so much before it begins to wear you down and take a toll on your relationship. A real woman is never going to come between a man and his child and the baby mama most likely knows so she plays her trump card every chance she gets and uses the child to her advantage.

No woman should ever be content playing the role of the "other woman" therefore even when a woman is the only woman in the relationship. Like I said there is only so much one can take before she washes her hand of a situation, everyone deserves 100% in a relationship and if a man has a selfish ass woman as the mother of his child/children she is not going to get that 100%. You can't compete with someone's children and these women are so desperate that they will pray on that. I respect and commend any woman that is in this situation and holds her head high and handles her business. (It takes a strong ass woman not to knock the spit out of desperate ass woman who wants you to be miserable just because she is.) I refuse to play the role of Barbara, ain't no bitch gone ever Shirley Brown me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I completely agree with you. If a man has a baby by a woman and things don't work out and they break up, the man and the woman will always be connected in some shape or form. If they have been together for a while and break up, then on some level there will be hopes of getting back together and frustration as well. If the man chooses to see other people while having these back and forth feelings, then the new woman aka other woman is simply an innocent party that is caught up in the cross fire of love in turmoil. Is she wrong? It's just a situation and life is full of them. Sometimes its not even about love or being desperate. Its about that other person, regarless of his situation, giving the other person what they need at that point in there life. Maybe it's just about sex because the woman is in a stage in her life where her career is important and she really doesn't have time for a relationship. A single man may catch feelings but a person with someone else, won't.

Just Food for thought...

Anonymous said...

well said

Post a Comment